CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 18

DEMANDING OF fRESH AIR TO BREATH...

i've been act like a child lately. crying for nothing, mad for nothing, do something for nothing and so forth...or actually im just who im..i do feel like crying, i do feel like mad on something and i do feel like doing something when i do really wanna do something.

i've been scold for my stupidty, for behave unmaturedly for being childish.im annoying..she's really do feel that im really do annoying...why?thats coz im trying soo hard too satisfy her.so that when something came up between us i don even dare to face and give any of my opinion about what happend,why it happend,why?and why? and why..

im too boring for myself or anyone,im too tired for myself, im too pathethic of being someone much more usefull to be.or at the end im actually juzt wasting my tym of turning myself someboday that was not me?

1 comments:

MizzPhyz said...

knape ni nowks? sedey mak bace?
awat nyaa?

humm-papepon sabar k dear nonoks~